By using MyChampionPage, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing MyChampionPage.
The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, refers to the owners and administrative operators of MyChampionPage. “You” refers to the user or viewer of MyChampionPage.
- The content of MyChampionPage in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third-party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from MyChampionPage including other web sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the web site owners.
- Unauthorized use of MyChampionPage or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
- MyChampionPage is not a product of AdvoCare International – it is an AdvoCare International approved tool created and maintained by an independent third party to aid distributors in the building of their business and online presence.
- In the event that a user experiences higher than usual traffic to their page(s), MyChampionPage reserves the right to bill overages to that user. Monthly visits exceeding 5,000 to any one given accounts page will be evaluated and the user will be approached about changes in their rate plan. The user retains the right to cancel their account at this time, and will be refunded their prorated amount (if applicaple)
Due to the nature of this service, the owners of MyChampionPage maintain a no-refunds policy across the board. The 3 day free trial gives the end user enough time to determine if the service is a valuable asset to their business; in addition, the monthly payment plan is a month-to-month basis, and can be canceled at any time.
This document outlines how personal information may be collected and used (or not used) on MyChampionPage, and outlines responsibilities and liabilities that correspond to such collection and/or use. These terms cover MyChampionPage and its content exclusively, and do not include web sites that are linked, or malicious third-parties.
It is our commitment to end users to operate MyChampionPage with integrity and honesty – taking the time, effort, and care to protect users and information that may be provided.
Collection of Information
We only collect personal information such as names, addresses, and contact information when it is voluntarily submitted by our users. The information provided is only used to fulfill your specific request, and cannot be used for any other purpose unless permission is given by the individual who provided the information.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
This policy applies only to interactions taking place via the web site, and does not govern offline interactions.
Distribution of Information
We may only share your personal information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation, and when it is legally required for us to do so. This information is never shared with third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Security
When personal information is provided to us voluntarily by end users, we agree to make reasonable efforts to make such information secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who operate under confidentiality agreements) will ever have access to such information, and are also stipulated to make every effort to ensure security and integrity of the data.
Rights to Changes
We reserve the rights to make changes to this document and these terms without notice to end users, but will highlight any changes on this page.